Agri Insider invite applicants to join our new and exciting team in a new role as Content Resource Executive.
The role should be of interest for anyone in HR, social media digital marketing and journalism with agricultural knowledge.
The role consists of-
- Manage, find and recruit contributors
- Manage contributors pool
- Event speaker recruitment and management
- Organise speakers, schedule, shoot and locations
- Be point of contact for contributors/contractors
- Organise and schedule content creation
- Generate and contribute to content ideas
- Remain up to date on relevant matters on social media
- Work on social media campaigns/strategy
- Execute content distribution
- Build brand with partners
- Build content databases and reports
- Reporting to the Chief Content Officer
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth social media knowledge
- Good journalistic skills
- Human Resource experience
- Agricultural knowledge
- Content Creation experience
- Online Marketing insights
- Commercial mindset
- Start-up mentality / intrapreneurial
- Creative to the core
- Fluent English
What you get-
- Work within an expanding media group
- Potential career progression
- Salary depending on experience
- Benefits of remote working
- Potential to make your mark
Who we are
Agri Insider is an agricultural media outlet providing a balanced and informed discussion on all farm related matters.
As part of the Business Post Group, we play an increasing role in supporting the futuristic view of agribusiness as well as being an independent voice for the industry.
Our mission is to deliver a trusted source of high-quality information that is of value to the industry which builds on years of research and industry knowledge to roll out innovative information transfer solutions.